If you are looking for a drought proof breeding enterprise, look no further. “Yerilga” is 5769.91 acres (2335ha) on one title in the Mingo district. It is well equipped with dams, some newly constructed and springs. Located a short 15 minute drive to Mt Perry, ½ hour from Gayndah and 120km to Bundaberg.
• 5769.91 acres (2335ha)
• Black Spear Grass, Rhodes Grass, Green & Gatton Panic, Creeping Blue Grass & Seca Stylo
• Annual rainfall 700mm
• 13 dams – 4 spring fed, 8 permanent spring fed waterholes
Fencing & Improvements
• Good quality 4 barbed split & steel post
• Steel gates
• Fenced into 9 paddocks
• Large machinery shed (24mx16m) with lockable workshop container
• Small hay shed
• Timber & steel cattle yards with vet crush
• Modern 2 bedroom dwelling
• Off grid – Solar system is 2 x 6KVA units and 25KVA backup generator
• 2 x separate solar pumps which pump from bore & permanent spring and services troughs & house yard
This property has a carrying capacity of 500 cows & calves, as well as 40 replacement heifers. There are also on offer, 200 joined mixed breeders (3-9 years of age) that can be purchased as an additional sale to the property.