Glenview is a North Burnett property situated approximately 10km South of Mundubbera, Qld. This property consists of 1000 acres of broadleaf forest and scrub country. There is 150 acres of irrigated country serviced by a Valley seven span pivot. The balance of the country is used for grazing. Dryland farming is an option and grass seed harvest has taken place previously. Glenview is subdivided into five lots. Glenview strongly lends itself to a multiple of agricultural enterprises. Glenview will run 120 breeders easily and background weaners to feeder weights.
With all the above attributes, Glenview could run light weight weaners through to trade or heavy feeders OR store cattle through to slaughter – the choice is yours.
This property would make an ideal stud for any breed, being able to service the Qld bull market with cattle bred in ticky country.
Glenview’s infrastructure consists of:
• Seven span Valley irrigator and 3 phase electric motor & pump
• Dam 1 – 300meg (recently desilted)
• Dam 2 – 50meg
• Dam 3 – 25meg
These three dams are fed by contours and seasonal creeks, the two smaller dams are connected to an irrigation dam through a 700mm gate valve into gullies.
• Bores x 3 of which two are equipped pumping 200GPH & 1200GPH
• Electric submersible from irrigation dam, delivering to house
• Good fencing
• Yards combined with old dairy with powered, lockable workshop
• Good vet crush, branding cradle and 3-way draft at head bale
• Pastures are a multi species of Buffel, Rhodes, Bluegrasses and Native Pastures. A variety of legumes have been sown throughout including Butterfly Pea and Sirato
Opportunity abounds at Glenview!! This property presents all the above, as well as a very tidy 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom chamferboard home. Set off the road in established gardens ensures private peaceful living.