Only 15 minutes to Wondai, 40 Minutes to Kingaroy 2 1/2hrs Toowoomba & the Sunshine coast. This property is set on 452 acres which is currently Home to the Double Bar Limousin Stud.
This comfortable 2-bedroom 1 office/bedroom home with reverse cycle air conditioning and wood heater in the open plan living/dining. The home is positioned in amongst established gardens and fruit trees with an amazing view across the property from the 3-sided veranda.
Currently being run as a Stud, this property allows for ease of rotational grazing with it being fenced into 5 paddocks with a central laneway joining both sets of cattle yards.
• Comfortable 3-bedroom home with some recent renovations done approximately 18mths ago.
• Large Hay shed.
• 3 bay car shed/machinery shed.
• Garden shed.
• 2 sets of steel cattle yards both with vet crushes & a set of timber yards
• Proston Rural Water Scheme – 2 x 5000g Poly tanks which gravity feed to 7 troughs.
• 1 Bore @ house (approx. 200gph) pumping to tank.
• 4 dams
• 2 x 5000g Rainwater Poly tanks on house
• Mostly Green panic, Creeping blue and Rhodes grass with native pastures throughout the timbered areas.
• 50 breeders with progeny Plus some replacements
Mail runs twice weekly.
School Bus available
This well-watered property is situated only 15 minutes from Wondai a prosperous little country town here in the South Burnett. Book your inspection today.