Ideal for both the commercial or stud cattle operation with secure water!
5781 Burnett Highway, Goomeri
Property Type: Livestock
Nangur Simmental Stud has become available for sale after 45 years of work and dedication to the property and the Simmental breed.
The property consists of 387acres on 3 titles. It can also be purchased in separate portions under certain conditions. (Title sizes include 19.51ha, 14.49ha and 122.6ha)
• Mainly consist of black soil creek flats
• Undulating grazing country
• Timbered with Ironbark but has been selectively cleared leaving shade trees
• Grasses include Kikuyu, Stylos, Creeping Bluegrass, Wyn Cassia & Siratro
• Parts of the country have previously been farmed
• The carrying capacity for several years has been 55 breeders, plus replacement females and sale bulls out to 2 years old
Water is no issue when it comes to this property:
• The Nangur Creek runs through the property
• 2 Weir Licences $90 /year
• 6 Bores – powered by solar (3 Irrigations Bores, 2 Bores pumping to tanks and 1 unequipped bore)
• The tanks gravity feed 7 troughs through the farm
• 2 dams
• Mainly timber spilt posts with 4 strands of barbed wire
• Fenced in to 10 paddocks
The homestead is a 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom, study, sunroom, kitchen, living & dining home that is surrounded by established gardens.
There is a second home on the property that has 3 bedrooms with an office that is currently rented long term.
Other infrastructure is two hay sheds, a machinery shed and a set of steel cattle yards with a vet crush.
Only 1km out of Goomeri and 15minutes from Murgon with Murgon Saleyards running fortnightly cattle sales. There is excellent frontage and access to this property being on both the Burnett & Bunya Highways. For anyone looking to relax on the weekends there is plenty of nearby wineries, restaurants and recreational water sport areas as well as being centrally located to both the coast and Brisbane.
Give Chris Crouch a call today to inspect what could be yours for the next 45 years.