- Real Estate
- Upcoming Events
- Resource Hub
- About Us
662 Top Gurgeena Road, Gurgeena
|3 car spaces
Encompassing 185 acres of fertile Red Soil. Situated on the tranquil Gurgeena Plateau, a 20-minute drive from Mundubbera, this property presents a range of features, including 3 bedroom home with a covered outdoor entertaining area and self-contained granny flat. The property showcases well-maintained lawns and gardens with fruit trees and a majestic 120-year-old weeping fig tree that serves as a natural greenhouse.
With 100 acres of improved pasture divided into 4 paddocks, the property ensures efficient livestock management. Two sets of timber stock yards, each equipped with a loading ramp and a vet crush, contribute to the property's versatility. The property further features 4 silos with cone bases and built-in cement floors beneath the roof, as well as an extra silo outdoors
Water supply is abundant, facilitated by a bore pumping 600 gallons per hour to the house, sheds, and stock troughs. 2 tanks on the house, along with shed tanks connected to the house for rainwater harvesting, ensure a consistent water supply throughout the property. This property is truly a self-sustaining oasis with a blend of bore and rainwater resources catering to all its water needs.
• 3 Bedroom, 1 office, Lounge and dining area, large sunroom, covered outdoor entertaining area with pressed cement floor. Plenty of built in storage throughout the house
• New roof, guttering and insulation
• Well established lawns and gardens with fruit trees and an over 120 year old weeping fig tree which creates a natural greenhouse for plants
• Self-contained granny flat and sewing room
• 3 bay lock up garage with cement floor
• 2 tanks on the house + shed tanks connect to the house for rainwater
• 100 acres of improved pasture divided into 4 paddocks
• 2 sets of timber stock yards both with loading ramp and one vet crush
• Bore which pumps 600 gallons per hour to house, sheds, and stock troughs
• Plenty of bore and rain water for the entire property
• Horse stables with trough
• Machinery shed – approx. 40m x 80m with a full length lean to.
• Workshop with a full cement floor – 2 lock up roller doors, shower, toilet and solar panels
• 4 silos with cone base built in cement floor – under roof. 1 Silo outside
• 3-bedroom home with outdoor entertaining area and granny flat
• Well-maintained lawns, gardens with fruit trees
• 100 acres of improved pasture divided into 4 paddocks with stock yards
• Abundant water from bore and rainwater tanks
• Machinery shed, workshop, and silos on site.