769 Goomeribong Road, Goomeri. Situated 14km from Goomeri, on the eastern fall of the highly regarded Boat Mountain area.
This magnificent cattle property sits on two titles, totaling 67.83ha. The modern home is 14 years old, has three bedrooms, built in robes, polished timber floors in living areas and carpets in bedrooms. It has verandahs on two sides offering great outdoor entertainment areas and views to the spectacular countryside. It also features a fireplace, massive pantry and air conditioners. 5Kw Solar panel system provides ample power back into the grid.
Country consists of undulating mainly frost free grazing, undulating, high quality scrub soils with black soil flats suited for cultivation and hay.
• High quality improved pastures abound on this productive property.
• Grasses are Green Panic, Rhodes Grass, Creeping Bluegrass, Kikuyu.
• A multitude of legumes featuring Siratro and Medics.
• All fencing and improvements done to a very high standard by a highly regarded contractor.
• Majority 4 barb wire, Ironbark split posts, with steel gates and assemblies welded steel or Ironbark.
• Very well improved property setup for ease of management, with 12 paddocks, running to laneway or holding paddocks.
• Steel framed shed – 1/3 lockup, cement floor – 7m x 16m, (holds 144 round bales)
• Garage & workshop (3 bay) 12m x 12m
• Undercover cattle yards with crush and hay shed
• Very well-watered property for livestock and domestic supply
• Solar bore (4 panels) which pumps to 2 x 5000gal tanks & reticulates to 12 troughs (400-500gph). 3 x 5000gal rainwater tanks on the house.
• 6 x deep earth dams
• Undercover steel cattle yards with vet crush, set up for AI & embryo programs, undercover feeding area for weaners and stud animals.
• Lick troughs – steel frame, cemented and in ground
• 60 backgrounders
• 30 cows & calves
• Schools at Goomeri 14km with local pickup, plus school bus services to Gympie and Murgon.
• Mail service x 3 per week.
• Rubbish collection weekly and recycle collection every fortnight.
This property is ideally set-up for stud operations, backgrounding and fattening cattle. So easy to manage for those wanting quality production with minimal input. Would also make an ideal horse property.