Development potential or farm – either way you’ll be close to town
Two blocks available, both only a stone’s throw away from Kingaroy. Both lots have houses with great views to the Bunya Mountains and Kingaroy township. There is very good road access, with the productive red soil which would suit cattle or cropping. Ideally positioned to take advantage of the growing South Burnett region.
Both lots total 118.77ha (Lot 1 - 64.7ha; Lot 2 – 54.0786ha).
Lot 1 – 16072 D’Aguilar Highway, Kingaroy QLD 4610
• Older 3 bedroom weatherboard home
• 2 dams
• 3 road frontage – D’Aguilar Highway, Edenvale North Road, Harris Road.
• 2 access points of D’Aguilar Highway
• Fenced into 5 paddocks
• 3/4 cultivation with the balance pasture of kikuyu, Rhodes grass and some shade lines
• Fully contoured
• 1 storage shed with 3 phase power