- Real Estate
- Clearing Sales
- Schedule of Events
- Resource Hub
- About Us
51 Runnymede Estate East Road, Nanango
|1473865 Square metres|
This property comprises of 364.2 acres (147.4ha) of slightly undulating Ironbark Forest country. It is a moderate to heavily timbered block with lots of grass between the trees. This property is in the renowned Runnymede country, with all the water you need. There is a school bus to Nanango.
• Big centrally located dam
• 1000gph @ 170 feet, first stream @ 70’ and slotted @ 70’ and 170’
screened unequipped bore
• 5” PVC casing
Infrastructure, fencing and paddocks
• One paddock
• Boundary virtually new (10 years)
• Heavy 4-barbed and ironbark split posts
• Approximately 700m on back boundary is a 3-barbed fence with
Pastures and timber
• Mainly Natural Forest Grasses, Spear Grass, Bluegrass, various
Forest Grasses and Couch
• Timber mainly Narrow Leaf Ironbark, Apple Box, Gum and Moreton
• Vendor states they conservatively run 45 breeders at present (could
be increased with chopping and tordoning)
• Timber, firewood, cattle
The rates for six months is approximately $1175.00.
This is a very capable breeder block which will also fatten bullocks and produce good feeder cattle.
Auction date: 9 August 2021 @ 11am
Kingaroy RSL, 126 Kingaroy Street, Kingaroy QLD 4610
Prior offers considered.
Bookings being taken for open inspections dates.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.