- Real Estate
- Clearing Sales
- Schedule of Events
- Resource Hub
- About Us
289 Jorgensens Road, Wondai
|3 Beds||1 Bath||647497 Square metres|
This productive property comprises 160 acres (63.79ha) of fertile red scrub soils, with a small amount of black brown scrub soils on the flats. The property is fully contoured throughout. The house and paddocks are watered from the Proston Water Scheme. A large 3 bedroom house sits atop a hill overlooking the property and offering spectacular views of the surrounding countryside as well.
• 2 troughs and 5000 gallon tank are fed from Proston Water Scheme
• Paddocks and house fed from Proston Water Scheme
Infrastructure, fencing and paddocks
• Old timber cattleyards with ramp
• Hay shed with ironbark posts – 15m x 15m, enclosed with drive-
• Boundary fence is mainly 4-barbed with 10% older fencing
• Holding lane/paddock plus 4 paddocks
• Mainly Green Panic and some Bluegrass, Rhodes,
Creeping Bluegrass and Natural Bluegrass and Kikuyu
• Suited to Leucaena with large low frost areas
• Vendor fattened 40 steers regularly
• Fattening pastures with high carrying capacity
• Large weatherboard home with iron roof
• 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, large living room and kids’
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry. Kitchen and bathroom need renovating
• Timber internal Tongue & Groove walls & high ceilings
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Mudroom/laundry and downstairs toilet
• 5000 gallon rainwater tank
• School bus close by
Rates and Water
Rates costs for six months are approximately $867.00.
Water costs for six months are approximately $1604.00 for water consumption and $270.00 as part of the Proston Water Scheme.
Auction date: 9 August 2021 @ 11am
Kingaroy RSL, 126 Kingaroy Street, Kingaroy QLD 4610
Prior offers considered.
Bookings being taken for open inspections dates.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.