This 18.83ha lucerne property has all useable irrigation country. The soils are typical of Barkers Creek flats including black loam. The property is laid out in six sections with two blocks in lucerne all the time. With daily mail, and school bus only 3km away. 22km to Kumbia, Kingaroy and Nanango.
• 4 registered bores
• Bores supply domestic water to house
• 2 bores in use and equipped
• 10 hydrants
• 10 acre irrigation license – Barkers Creek
• 3” handlines x 26 sprays on one side and 22 sprays other side of road
• 4-barbed Ironbark
• No fence on creek
• 40 sprays – handlines
• 6” underground mains – 10 hydrants
• Main shed 20m x 12m x 5m
• Shed 12m x 6m
• Shed 6mx6m (3 phase power)
This property has multiple income streams, with lucerne hay (average 7000 bales/year) and also chaff.
Auction – 5 October 2021 at Kingaroy RSL – White Room at 11am. Registration from 10.30am & pre registration is encouraged. Please contact the office on 07 4162 2233.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price