This 18.83ha lucerne property has all useable irrigation country. The soils are typical of Barkers Creek flats including black loam. The property is laid out in six sections with two blocks in lucerne all the time. With daily mail, and school bus only 3km away. 22km to Kumbia, Kingaroy and Nanango.
• 4 registered bores
• Bores supply domestic water to house
• 2 bores in use and equipped
• 10 hydrants
• 10 acre irrigation license – Barkers Creek
• 3” handlines x 26 sprays on one side and 22 sprays other side of road
• 4-barbed Ironbark
• No fence on creek
• 40 sprays – handlines
• 6” underground mains – 10 hydrants
• Main shed 20m x 12m x 5m
• Shed 12m x 6m
• Shed 6mx6m (3 phase power)
This property has multiple income streams, with lucerne hay (average 7000 bales/year) and also chaff.
**PLEASE NOTE** When searching for this property on Google Maps, please search for Cnr Parker Road and Kingaroy Cooyar Road, Kingaroy (which is a T-intersection)
At this stage, Google Maps automatically takes you towards Kumbia which is incorrect.